Wednesday, July 27, 2005

smells like hispanic teen spirit

You want to hear the most interesting version of this Nirvana classic that you'll ever hear in your life? Check out this guy's blog:

http://estadodacoisa.blogspot.com

Why is it that when I click on "next blog" I'm automatically taken to Spanish blogs?

Comments on "smells like hispanic teen spirit"

 

Blogger Gordon said ... (5:48 PM) : 

spanish!! you were lucky. I turned up some strange stuff taht I'd rather not have in my history!!

 

Blogger blogblogblog said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Dude, that's not Spanish, it's Portuguese. I tried to find contact information for that guy's band. I want to book a gig with them for a youth event in the fall.

 

Blogger hollygang said ... (4:05 AM) : 

That's right, dude... portuguese not spanish!

 

post a comment