Saturday, March 18, 2006

tottenham project site launch

I get asked a lot about our work here in London. Among the different ministries that I’m involved with, my wife and I (along with some excellent youth ministry students) launched a project in our community just a little over a year ago. We now have a blog up and running that will fill you in and keep you up to date on the work that’s going on there. You can check it out here. We’ll also be using this site to introduce our team each year (though I’m still working on that page).

The Tottenham blog is now featured in my right column.

Comments on "tottenham project site launch"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:57 PM) : 

it still says sweet instead of suite...haha

 

Blogger Pete said ... (8:12 PM) : 

Wait a minute... you have a day job? I thought the Army just paid you to blog excessively?

 

post a comment