Saturday, December 03, 2005

new digs

As you can see, I’ve redesigned this site. I’ll probably still do some tweaking here and there, and I can’t decide if that flicker photo thing over there on the left looks cheesy or not, but I wanted to get the new template posted before I took off for the States. Sigh. Five glorious weeks of stuffing myself at Taco Bueno. Mmmmmmm…Taco Bueno.

I got a lot of ideas and tips around the net but found one page invaluable if for nothing more than the color template alone. You can check it out here. Great site with lots of helpful tips.

By the way, I’m thinking about adding one whole column simply for posting apologies to all of the non-Christian companies, Christians have decided to boycott, because those companies won’t promote our religion. I love you my friends, but you are crazy-wrong.

Is “crazy-wrong” a hyphenated word???

Love you still. Tim

Comments on "new digs"

 

Blogger anniebuck2 said ... (3:10 AM) : 

I like the new look to your site! Also have a safe trip to the "States" whenever you go. It's interesting that you put up "Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2. It was played in a video clip from a U2 concert from a Chapel last week about worship. And I actually have this song as my brother put it on his "good music" mix he made for me.

 

Blogger Cari said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Crazy-wrong is so totally acceptable but no I am not. I'm "a liitle errant in deed but not in theory." That's what I'm going with. I have beat this horse to death. New subject. Like is it wicked-cool that you're going to be here in a few days eating Taco Bueno??

 

post a comment