Monday, November 26, 2007

you choose



Comments on "you choose"

 

Blogger Sean said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Are you kidding me?

4/4 baby!

that's like first year music camp.

 

Blogger jsi said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Merry Christmas
Anyone who can direct with their nostrils and eyebrows gets my votes!!
In an orchestra I played with last year the conductor was exceptional, flexible enough to give the horns a cue with an eyebrow and the timpani in the next beat with an ear lobe.
What a riot!
God rest you merry gentleman, let nothing you dismay...

 

Blogger CCR said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Woman song-leadurz is the DEB'l!

But seriously folks, how the heck are ya, Tim? I got your blog from Jay Sampson recently and spied it out. I heard you were back in the old country for a stretch. Email me & let us convene if possible: croberts@ou.edu

I must say that I'm glad you did not choose to title your page "The Captain's Blog" (as you should have), since I was using that title myself for my own blog for a time and wouldn't want you to think me a poser (I'm not, nor I could ever be, the true Captain).

 

post a comment