Thursday, September 15, 2005

SALVATION ARMY GRID::BLOG

Posted by Gordon over at urbanarmy.blogspot.com

"Just a thought to try.It seems that daily there are salvationist blogging - if we title a blog entry as above we could link together through a google search. Could be a good way of linking up - or you could leave me there by myself - a real Billy no mates! Get "Salvation Army grid::blog" in the title - spread the word and lets see how many sally's blog!----Sorry to any baptist, CofE, Methodists etc... and anyone else who feel left out in this parochial exercise."

He's CO of the first Army Corps ever, so you have to listen to him. : )

He sucks at pro-evolution soccer though.

Comments on "SALVATION ARMY GRID::BLOG"

 

Blogger Gordon said ... (7:43 PM) : 

your sooo encouraging!!!

BTW 30 odd blogs have turned up on google but not your slanderous one - 'sucks at pro evolution' pah .... true.... but pah! ;o)

Good to see you this week

 

Blogger anniebuck2 said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Tim,

I can see now why you recommended your friend to me. Thanks! I'm going on a retreat this weekend where I'll hopefully get to think and seek some things out. I realize there is a time difference...but if you think about it, I'm leading the devotion on Saturday night of the retreat so any prayers are welcome.

 

post a comment