Monday, September 12, 2005

post modern toilet paper

Today, while discussing (with a friend) the placement of the toilet paper in our bathroom, I realized that we have a very post modern approach to it. See, we have toilet paper placed in the wall holder, in a basket beside the toilet, and (often) one sitting on the back of the toilet. So, no matter your approach to wiping, there’s an approach here for you.

I could be writing some people’s blogs FOR them! I’ll mention no names here.

Comments on "post modern toilet paper"

 

Blogger Laura said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Yes, but will the toilet paper prevent chafing?! :-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:59 PM) : 

I can't even believe you did it. I think you should explain which approach is for which type of person. Or is that too boxed in to be post-modern? ;)

 

post a comment