Friday, January 20, 2006

video

Check out http://www.compfused.com/directlink/49

This kid is the REASON I'm still in youth work!

Hahaha...oh man, my sides hurt...

Comments on "video"

 

Blogger anniebuck2 said ... (9:48 PM) : 

I've actually seen this video before but that dancing and the mickey mouse sheets make me laugh! In reply to your comment. I was thinking about political involvement from a running for office actually working in the capital p.o.v. I realized at the conference that for what I'm going to end up doing with my life ignoring politics is not an option. There are sincere people that really want to make a difference in Washington, DC. Which I found to be encouraging. As for the Israel stuff I will have to get back to you on that one and refer to my notes. I will say this though. The guy that spoke was a former Rabbi and he kept making sure that his "speech" was off the record. I'll be sure to e-mail you sometime this week.

 

post a comment