Saturday, March 25, 2006

mindy smith

Ladies and gentlemen, the great Mindy Smith.

Phil posted a song by Allison Kraus last week. Kraus is the absolute queen of blue grass, there’s no arguing that, but I have to believe that when the time comes for her to hand the sceptre to the next generation, it will be Mindy Smith that she hands it to.

This song isn’t exactly a great representation of her album (only one album out, but her next one is on the way), but it kicks so much tail that I just had to post it. I’ll post a better representation next week.

Comments on "mindy smith"

 

Blogger anniebuck2 said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Actually I've never been in a Tex Mex. I will grant you that Don Pablos is an Americanized Mexican place and I did eat there. But I did eat authentic Mexican twice. Mexicans ran two of the restaurants I ate in. Anyway is the New Living Bible the same as the NLT? Also, I know that we are all unworthy of the gifts that we are given. I was thinking more of my constant mindset that tells me that I am unworthy period I just didn't communicate it very well...my bad.

 

post a comment