Tuesday, August 09, 2005

biggest coincidence in the world, or Gordon’s 24/7 team?

Seriously, am I on a sitcom? I was holding onto the hope that maybe those guys might think it was a police set up, a sting of some sort, and that maybe it would scare them off. Guess what happened today? A huge police bust!

I look out the door and there are police officers everywhere, along with vans and (we’re told) snipers on the roofs. I guess it was some sort of a firearms bust.

So maybe, just MAYBE the greatest coincidence in the world just took place and yesterday’s picture flash and today’s firearms bust will all get linked together.

I never thought I’d be so happy to see a police bust right outside my front door.

Incidentally, as I was standing outside trying to figure out what was going on, the dentist next door to us (actual dentist’s office next door) came out and told me that the police had been staking out the street from her upstairs offices for a few months. How in the world did I miss that?

Comments on "biggest coincidence in the world, or Gordon’s 24/7 team?"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:10 PM) : 

Are they filming 'COPS' on West Green Road? Bad boys. bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you...
I guess since I'm outta the country, something's gotta fill in the drama slot in your life.

 

post a comment