Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Jehosafat

Today Jamie and I went to the U.S Embassy to get some paperwork notarized. We arrived to huge barricades and heavily armed police officers, as well as a long line of people waiting to get in. We stood in that line for a few minutes, then decided to make sure we were in the right line. Upon finding out that we were U.S. citizens, we were ushered immediately into the Embassy…And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m…anyway, whatever it takes to not have to wait in line.

We also got the scoop today on what it’s going to take to get a U.S. passport for the little one. Sounds like fun!

Many of you have asked to see a picture of Jamie pregnant, so here it is. A picture of her on the way home from the Embassy today. As you can see, she’s still gorgeous, just really, REALLY big! : ) Love her still! Click on the picture for an even LARGER view! Be warned, you may have to upgrade to a larger monitor!

Comments on "Jehosafat"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:49 AM) : 

How rude are you?! I'm not sure many others will catch on to your entry title, but I did.

 

Blogger Cari said ... (12:14 AM) : 

*Gasp* You hairy cow, did you call your wife fat? Don't make me come over there. I mean it. I know where you live. Ok, I don't but I'm good friends with your mama and don't think I won't find out. Jamie, you look radiant! (That's code for really really pregnant, but NOT fat!!!) You look incredible. I wish you guys were here. I miss you both. I'm enjoying your 'blog and I'm trying it out myself!! Love ya-Cari

 

post a comment