Sunday, October 30, 2005

Right Column

I've added two new things to my right column.

The first (and most important) is a new blog for Olyvia. I got sick of posting her crap on my blog. This is a serious blog! Not a blog for posting baby pictures!!! Anyway, you can check out pics and updates at http://olyviaadaletmiller.blogspot.com/

The second is another great book that I've fallen in love with. It's called Velvet Jesus and it's written by Rob Bell, possibly the greatest Bible teacher in the world right now (big statement). As with all of the books listed in my right column, if you click on the title, you will be directed to a new page where you can read the first chapter!

Comments on "Right Column"

 

Blogger Tarisa said ... (4:36 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Tarisa said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Sorry about the deleted comment. Apparently I can't type or proofread correctly. Here's what I meant to say:

Regarding your blog on "Slackmanship"...she is obviously more talented than you give her credit for. I went to her blog and noticed that there are a couple of pics that were taken a little farther away then what has been normal thus far. She had to get up out of her stroller...obviously...set up the tripod, get the right angle, set the timer, crawl back into her stroller and fake sleeping just in time for the camera to take a picture. Now, that takes some doing. I'm still trying to figure out the timer on my own camera. So, I think you need to rethink this whole slacker thing. :-)

I love the pics. She is a beautiful little girl.

 

post a comment