Monday, November 14, 2005

ouch...

One of my 11 year olds pointed this out today.

Go to google.com, type in "failure", and check out what the first link that comes up is.

Comments on "ouch..."

 

Blogger anniebuck2 said ... (4:22 AM) : 

Out of sheer curiosity I googled the word failure. The first link was not what I was excepting at all.

In another post you had a list of some interesting and unique names. I don't know how well I could pronounce those names.

I like the song that plays in the background by the way!

 

Blogger Phil said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Funny - yes.
Great - not really.
True - debatable.
Easy left-wing cheap shot - absolutely.
Still funny, though.

By the way, Tim. I like you're self-branded liberal conservatism, or conservative liberalism, either way.

:)

 

post a comment