Sunday, January 22, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments on "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Blogger Bill said ... (11:36 PM) : 

HERE WE GO STEELERS
HERE WE GO
pITTSBURGH GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL

 

Blogger Larry said ... (9:14 PM) : 

this posting is really intellectually stimulating! what next ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that would be as interesting as watching paint dry.

 

Blogger Nicole_Marietta said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Go Stillers! (youz gotta say it with the Picksburghese)!

 

Blogger Tim said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Awe, I wondered when the sad, pathetic Ohio (pick your team) fans would show up. : )

 

Blogger Sean said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Joy, Joy , Joy there is joy in the ste e e e lers. Everyone thought they were dahn and aht of it, but no, aht the flames emerges a champion forged of the stihl of teams past, poised to be victorious again. THis could be the actual teaser for the super bowl. respect the jaw. Do I hear dynasty?

 

Blogger Pete said ... (10:23 PM) : 

I cannot remember being any less excited about a super bowl than I am about this one. I may not even watch.

Steelers and Sea Hawks ???

ZZZZZZZ!!

 

Blogger Cari said ... (3:10 PM) : 

Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner. (5x)
OK U!
Sooner born and Sooner bred
And when I die I'll be Sooner dead!
Rah, Oklahoma! (3x)
OK U!

Chant with me now! THERE IS NO OTHER FOOTBALL. THERE IS NO OTHER FOOTBALL.

 

post a comment