Monday, April 14, 2008

from florence with love...

I'm sitting in an internet cafe, somewhere in Florence. We've had mostly rain on our trip, but the views have been unbelievable none the less. This photo was taken about two hours ago in a park overlooking Florence.

We had a bit of an eventful trip getting here which had us taking a three hour detour through the Swiss Alps (totally worth it!). I'll, of course, give a complete overview when I get back. For now it's been an amazing trip, we're loving Itally, and also totally looking forward to the trip home which should also be amazing.

Finally, and as expected, my playlists have been amazing and have also been well recieved. Jamie's wasn't nearly as bad as any of us thought it would be.

Speak soon!

Comments on "from florence with love..."

 

Blogger Larry said ... (8:09 PM) : 

truth be told...i never questioned jamie's taste..then again, who did she marry???

 

Blogger Cari said ... (10:36 PM) : 

How jealous am I?? I want to move to Europe for a minute or two.

 

post a comment