Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Salvation Army grid::blog

Salvation Army grid::blog

Comments on "Salvation Army grid::blog"

 

Blogger blogblogblog said ... (3:17 PM) : 

What's black and gold and chokes? King Midas's zebra after he's eaten a bony chicken OR Bill Cowher's Pittsburgh Steelers.

Go Seahawks.

 

Blogger Sean said ... (12:31 AM) : 

One for the thumb...here we come...if you think not, you're a bum... or dumb, we will return the Lom...bardi trophy to stihler nation, I'll beat the drum.

victory is for the taking

 

Blogger Dave C said ... (4:16 AM) : 

The Super Bowl isn't sooo super without the Patriots...but I have to cheer for someone so it will be the Steel boys. My wife Trista and I were stationed just outside Pittsburgh til last June.

In His Grip,
Dave
salarmyofficership.blogspot.com

P.S. Check out my wife's article in the Officer magazine.

 

post a comment