Saturday, April 01, 2006

painted black

I took a test at beliefnet.com to find out which "faith" I most closely subscribe to. I was interested to find out that my beliefs most closely resemble an Orthodox Quaker. This solves several of my current wardrobe problems. : )

I’ve finally uploaded the video of me trying to drive in London last weekend. It’s in my right hand column. It may take a minute or two to load.

Comments on "painted black"

 

Blogger bedemike said ... (5:52 AM) : 

I guess you can welcome me to the family, my orthodox Quaker brother. Catherine Booth would be proud.

 

Blogger Dave C said ... (7:46 AM) : 

It's interesting. I ended up with the same top answer...followed up by Mainline Protestant.

Just curious, have you read "Soldier Saint"? I just started it.

For Blood and Fire,
Dave

 

post a comment