Monday, February 06, 2006

Olyvia's first Superbowl! 21-10, Pittsburgh!

Her first Superbowl and Pittsburgh walks away with the win! What a great way to begin life! Unfortunitely it's 3:30 a.m. here and she pretty much slept through the entire thing...oh well. : )

Comments on "Olyvia's first Superbowl! 21-10, Pittsburgh!"

 

Blogger Tami said ... (9:51 PM) : 

That's a great picture of the two of you. Hey, so long as she supports the team you want her to, it shouldn't matter if she sees the whole game or not. My team handed their chance to the Stealers so I wasn't really into the game. Yes, I'm a Bronco fan. Maybe one day I'll get to actually see a game rather than just drive by the stadium. Besides I thought the Superbowl was all about the commercials, not the game itself.

 

Blogger anniebuck2 said ... (2:52 AM) : 

I am very excited that my home team won. I actually watched it for maybe a total of 2 minutes. There was more important things going on for me last night. I'll have to e-mail you about it once I get my thoughts gathered a bit. I will say 2 things though. God is creative and mysterious. Every time I think I've got my life figured out...he surprises me with something I haven't even thought of. Also God's Holy Spirit made his presence known in chapel today...people have been praising God, sharing testimonies, praying, repenting, and sharing scripture...all day. I've never experienced anything like this before...at least not in this way...I'm almost speechless Tim.

 

post a comment