Tuesday, April 04, 2006

baby sitting for strippers

I just read one of the most encouraging posts I’ve read in a long time. As somebody who believes that love and grace softens hearts, while “turn or burn” theology hardens them, I couldn’t be anymore encouraged. Check it out at K-thoughts. Thanks Kirstin!

Comments on "baby sitting for strippers"

 

Blogger Larry said ... (10:01 PM) : 

This is a great thing. I am praying for these women as they minister in a very practical way to the dancers.

It is amazing what grace does.. I can't wait to see what it will do in this case.

 

Blogger Bret said ... (4:37 AM) : 

That reminds of a few Tony Campollo stories. Awesome!

 

Blogger Dave C said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Great stuff...thanks for the link. I hadn't read her blog before.

In His Grip,
Dave

 

post a comment